"A Daughter’s Pride Ring is the perfect family heirloom. If you are a new mom it is a cherished memento that you can wear for your daughter until she is old enough for it to be handed down to her.
DESIGN YOUR DAUGHTER'S PRIDE RING
Choose your favorite ring design and click on it
Cherish ring – buy nowStarting From $119.00 Inc. shipping
Adore ring – easy to wear everyday ringStarting From $99.00 Inc. shipping
Forever Ring – on sale nowStarting From $99.00 Inc. shipping
Treasure Ring – Genuine BirthstonesStarting From $99.00 Inc. shipping
Eternity Ring – Exclusive Design on saleStarting From $129.00 Inc. shipping
Mother’s Love Pendant, Add 3 crystal Birthstone PendantsStarting From $129.00 Inc. shipping
Mother & Daughter Pendant Necklace Set, Add up to 3 crystal Birthstone PendantsStarting From $129.00 Inc. shipping
Love U 2 the moon and back pendant & necklace, Add up to 3 crystal Birthstone PendantsStarting From $129.00 Inc. shipping
Family Heirlooms don’t have to be old & the tradition can be start whenever you wish. Deciding on a family heirloom may be based on a sentiment of love, family, and tradition. At Daughterspride.com we have tried to create a new tradition based on pride. I’m sure that you love & cherish your family, & choosing a Daughter’s Pride Ring is a great gift & choice for a family heirloom.
Designing a Daughter’s Pride Ring is simple, you can choose your favorite ring in the metal of your choice, then you select your desired birthstones fill in your details, pay for it & we make it ship it within 48 hours of the purchase.
We create family heirlooms that can be bought for mom and passed to every generation for hundreds of years. Our family heirlooms, called a daughter’s pride ring is custom made and contains the beautiful birthstones of the family members of your choosing.Ten most common Family Heirlooms –
1. Jewelry – the number 1 family heirloom as the structural integrity of metal & stone can often live for a thousand years.
2. Stories – the cultural history that is passed from father to son, grandfather to grandson & so on creates a bond and a specific memory even for the ones who didn’t experience it.
3. Furniture – I don’t think the prefab flat pack box furniture will last, rather the hand crafted beautifully artisan pieces of furniture that can last the test of time is truly a cherished heirloom
4. Quilts – something made with love and handed down with love.
5. Weapons – weapons made me question intent, but most weapons handed down from generation to generation have a history and many stories associated
6. Letters & Diaries – these collection of words can put real insight into the writer’s mind or what they are thinking, no wonder letters & diaries make the list of top ten family heirlooms
7. Photos – In today’s techno society everyone’s family photos seem to be on Facebook, as well as pictures of their meals, but old school developed photos are so precious and bring so many memories. I do think that photos will never stop being special, but with such availability of cameras at the touch of your phone, I do believe the true meaning of photos will last. Or it will go the other way and have more & more memories to cherish.
8. Recipes – My wife Tracy’s recipes are renowned in our circle of family and friends, and I believe that she knows the recipes by heart & is just a matter of time before she hands down her precious book as a gift for our daughter.
9. Clocks – from sundials to pocket watches, cuckoo clocks to antiques a beautiful time piece can withstand the stress of time and make it from father to son & so on.
10. Musical Instruments – a well-crafted instrument handed down from generation to generation is a precious gift – not everyone has a musical talent, but a well-crafted instrument is still a treasured memory Just because it’s new it can still be a family heirloom, design family heirloom jewelry up above in our daughter’s pride custom ring builder.
Strangers In The Box
“Come, look with me inside this drawer, In this box I’ve often seen,At the pictures, black and white, Faces proud, still, and serene.
I wish I knew the people,These strangers in the box,Their names and all their memories, Are lost among my socks.
I wonder what their lives were like, How did they spend their days? What about their special times?I’ll never know their ways.
If only someone had taken time, To tell, who, what, where, and when, These faces of my heritage, Would come to life again.
Could this become the fate, Of the pictures we take today? The faces and the memories, Someday to be passed away?
Take time to save your stories, Seize the opportunity when it knocks, Or someday you and yours, Could be strangers in the box.”
-Pamela A. Harazim